“Delicious dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
New Braunfels, Tx
“Delicious dinner”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I had the most delicious grilled fish, served on a great Bobb's salad. We had a nice view of the water from our table and our waitress was delightful (don't remember her name but she mentioned she was expecting).

Visited June 2014
IslandGrillGM, General Manager at Island Grill, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Funny you mention she was expecting. Two of our best servers are expecting. They are both wonderful ladies with wonderful other halves. I believe it was Nellie who took care of you. I am going to pass on your kind words to her

Weston, West Virginia
“On the water”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Dining area is on the water, very pretty with a bar. Food was good but we felt that there could've been more on the menu.

• Visited June 2014
IslandGrillGM, General Manager at Island Grill, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to review Island Grill. Hopefully you join us again in the future. As extensive as our menu is I guess there is always room for a couple of more items.
Baltimore, MD
“Excellent stop on the way to Key West”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It's easy to miss the Island Grill on your way down Route 1 to Key West, but you shouldn't. It rocks. Super seafood options on the menu, a very pleasant spot on the water, lots of cold drinks of all sorts.

Visited June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Island Grill. Don't forget to stop back on your way back from Key West. Hope to see you soon!
Indian Rocks Beach
“Back again!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We went here last year and loved it! So naturally we had to return. We went for lunch and the owner, Frank was still working the register and shared the improvements he's made in the past year. Fortunately he didn't touch the food. Just spruced it up. You gotta try the tuna nachos or the fish tacos or really anything on the menu. The food is great. The fish is very fresh! The servers were the same as last year and still excellent and friendly. We even recommended it to another couple who also came here for lunch a day later and said they loved it too. We will be back!

Visited June 2014
IslandGrillGM, General Manager at Island Grill, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
It was a pleasure seeing you and your wife again. You are two of the most wonderful customers I have had the pleasure to meet and speak to. It was great walking you around property and showing you all the changes since your last visit. We look forward to seeing you and your wife again next year if not sooner. I'll have lots more to show you but not to worry...the food will be the same.
Fort Myers, Florida
“First visit and not the last”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Recently my wife and I stopped at Island Grill for dinner. We
had heard it was good and wasn't let down. I love to get whole
fish when I can and they had a whole hogfish on the special
that day. It was fantastic and the presentation was different than
any other whole fish I had ever had. We like good aps and they
had another unique dish that was called tater chip fondue. My
wife had thai sweet chilly chicken wings that were also very good.
I had a side of the thai sweet chilly to dip my fish in along with an
outstanding home made tarter sauce. All food we ordered was
very good and uniquely different as is most of the menu.

The restaurant/bar is laid back keys rustic and sits on the water
ocean side. Service was good but at the time we went it wasn't
busy. There are times it gets very busy and a reservation would
be important. All in we will return and highly recommend island
grill if you are around Islamorada.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you so much for the great review of Island Grill. We pride ourselves on having the best food, service & atmosphere at the best prices. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. The tater chip fondue is also one of my favorites. So glad you had the opportunity to try it.