“Love the Island Grill..”
Review of Island Grill

Island Grill
Ranked #16 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Islamorada
“Love the Island Grill..”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Try the Spicy Tuna Roll, and any of the Specials .. Great Atmosphere and super Friendly Service.. Their Breakfast is super as well .

1 Thank JannettePhotographer

atlanta
“Incredible seafood and service at very reasonable prices?”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We had the tuna nacho that will rival any expensive Ahi tuna I have had in other places - my husband and I shared it as an appetizer ! Delicious! We then ordered the red snapper. It was flash fried and was so fresh and flaky! We then shared the key lime pie! OMG just enough tartness and sweetness to make a wonderful ending to a great meal. We returned the next day and were as pleased!

1 Thank quedeville
San Diego
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I really liked this place...”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stopped in here on my way back from Key West to meet friends and have some dinner. I was taken by the laid back atmosphere, the great outdoor setting on the water and the very comfortable decor. I actually stopped in here in November of 2011, but by the time I decided to review it, the date window wouldn't let me go that far back.

I had no complaints about the food. I don't remember what I had, but I do recall being pleased. They had a local singer/songwriter entertaining and I was very impressed with his performance and songwriting skills. Being a songwriter myself, and traveling with another one, we're not easily impressed but this guy was great. We were introduced to him and he invited us to play some and sit in with him, and what ensued was a pretty magical evening of music in a wonderful setting. The crowd in the restaurant was thrilled with the impromptu expanded show and we stayed & kept trading off or playing together until closing. Maybe it was the great musical evening, maybe not... I just remember this as my idea of a great seaside restaurant & bar. They have an outdoor area that wasn't really in use the night we stopped in, but it looks like a great place for daytime music, food & drinks and I'd come back here in a heartbeat.

One word of caution: The no-see-um's (nearly invisible mosquitoes) really went to town on my legs that evening, so make sure you use some repellent when you're in the Keys. Just a word to the wise...

Visited December 2011
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great setting”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

OK if you like that sort of thing but basically the quantity of food served hides the fact that good engredients aren't treated with the respect that they deserve!

London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous! Great find, shame it isn't my local”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stopped by for lunch and liked it so much we called in again on our way back up through the keys for dinner. The food is divine and the service top notch. Great value for money, would recommend anything on the menu, but ask the waiter as they have some great suggestions depending on what mood you are in.

1 Thank FionaFacey