“lunch with a view...”

Island Grill
Ranked #23 of 95 Restaurants in Islamorada
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Due to significant damage from Hurricane Irma, we have temporarily relocated to the former Bumby's/Bentley's building at 82779 Overseas Hwy!
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and I visited this little spot on our way through the Keys. We enjoyed the openness of the restaurant and its view of the water.

Our favorite dishes were the Tuna Nachos (incredible) and a really good key lime pie.

It's worth a visit.

1  Thank boblBaltimore
Write a ReviewReviews (1,794)

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Ate here for dinner and breakfast. Dinner was really tasty, good portions and good value. Staff were efficient and friendly, the place had a good atmosphere. Breakfast was delishious too, again good value with good portions .

Reviewed October 22, 2012

An exciting and tasty menu. Good food and music. Great view of the ocean. .Come by car or boat(usually by boat) we always enjoy the food

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went to several other highly rated TripAdvisor picks in the Keys, but this was a hidden gem. The smoked fish spread was exactly the way I liked it with that nice smokey taste that I had not found in other seafood places in the Keys. Not a big fried fish lover, but I decided to try the today's special coconut fried yellowtail sandwich (not on the regular menu). I was not disappointed! It came with a special chipotle sauce and it was a great combination with the sandwich. The restaurant is located next to the water, so you can watch the boats and wildlife from your table if you're seated next to the window. They also have open air dining, which was perfect in October.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place is amazing. The tuna nachos were so good, we came back a second time during our stay. My husband got the crab cakes and he thought the were one of the best he ever had. The ribs fall right off the bone they were sooooo tender. I got the whole fried snapper the second time we were there and thought it was delicious. Can't believe there are so many options and everything was so good. Not only was the food amazing but the service was so wonderful. Highly recommend