What a memorable vacation we had at Casa Thorn last month. Thorn and her staff warmly welcomed us (including our little dog Willie) and made us feel like family. The eclectic decor and the personal mementos displayed in the living room/office served to create an atmosphere of intimacy, inviting us to explore the rest of the B & B. Our room, complete with kitchenette, was comfortable and spacious, again with touches of the exotic such as a carved headboard and a wooden elephant which served as a towel stand in the bathroom. Just off our room was a beautiful little pool, and surrounding the property were lush tropical plants and trees where could be discovered the occasional whimsical animal sculpture. Delicious gourmet breakfasts were prepared and served by Sarah each morning of our stay on the patio outside our door. We can't wait to return!
Lilianne, Wayne and Willie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This treasure is hidden away in a secluded, quiet, tropical atmosphere in the Florida Keys. Each of the 5 rooms is decorated in their own unique style: Moroccan Room, Secret Garden Room, Malaysian, Bombay and Tiki Hut. All of the rooms include: breakfast, television/VCR/DVD, wireless internet, and terry cloth bathrobes. Pets allowed for a small fee. No children under 8, please. After breakfast, relax by the pool or use the pass to go to a really nice beach. We are not handicap accessible, however, 3 of our rooms are on the ground floor with sliding glass doors that make them wheelchair/scooter accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Thorn Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Thorn Bed And Breakfast