We stayed in a smaller room that shared an outside bathroom with other friendly guests that we met from Ft. Lauderdale. The room is cozy and nicely decorated. Outside of the sliding door is a nice water fountain and patio where we were served delicious omelettes some pastries, and hot coffee. There are a lot of movies and reading material offered up by the owner. The pool and gardens will keep you busy for hours so you do not have to leave the property. There are a lot of whimisical things to look at on the property which made Casa Thorn unlike any other place in the keys that we stayed at before. Friendly owner, friendly staff, and the cutest little terrier I have ever laid my eyes on. We will be back next year and will bring our dog this time. Thanks for our great relaxing weekend Thorn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This treasure is hidden away in a secluded, quiet, tropical atmosphere in the Florida Keys. Each of the 5 rooms is decorated in their own unique style: Moroccan Room, Secret Garden Room, Malaysian, Bombay and Tiki Hut. All of the rooms include: breakfast, television/VCR/DVD, wireless internet, and terry cloth bathrobes. Pets allowed for a small fee. No children under 8, please. After breakfast, relax by the pool or use the pass to go to a really nice beach. We are not handicap accessible, however, 3 of our rooms are on the ground floor with sliding glass doors that make them wheelchair/scooter accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Thorn Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Thorn Bed And Breakfast