We stayed two nights in the Secret garden room. Room was not small, but there was not a lot of place to put our stuff.
The airco worked fine, but was noisy.
Breakfast was good and it was nice to have it at our own terrace. Parking in front of the house.
Running from this place is possible on the bikelane of the highway but boring as you don't get to see much of the water.
We spent two nights here. The first evening we had a nice dinner with sunset in restaurant 88 (MM 88) and the second evening we had great burgers at M.E.A.T. (with very tasty home made sauces).
Info in the room about wifi was not correct, but when we asked and got a different code, wifi worked fine.
Jennifer gave us a lot of information.
The setting of the house was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This treasure is hidden away in a secluded, quiet, tropical atmosphere in the Florida Keys. Each of the 5 rooms is decorated in their own unique style: Moroccan Room, Secret Garden Room, Malaysian, Bombay and Tiki Hut. All of the rooms include: breakfast, television/VCR/DVD, wireless internet, and terry cloth bathrobes. Pets allowed for a small fee. No children under 8, please. After breakfast, relax by the pool or use the pass to go to a really nice beach. We are not handicap accessible, however, 3 of our rooms are on the ground floor with sliding glass doors that make them wheelchair/scooter accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Thorn Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Thorn Bed And Breakfast