We stayed one night at Casa Thorn and absolutly fell in love with it! Ms Thorn and the staff were extremely friendly and gave great local recomendations. We staed in the Morroccan Room and it was so much more than we could have hoped for. The bedroom was beautifully decorated and very cozy. The bathroom was also wonderful. Very large and comfortable, with a jaccuzzi tub big enough to need a lifeguard. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and it was nice to sit outside to eat. Casa Thorn is a must stay place, and we can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This treasure is hidden away in a secluded, quiet, tropical atmosphere in the Florida Keys. Each of the 5 rooms is decorated in their own unique style: Moroccan Room, Secret Garden Room, Malaysian, Bombay and Tiki Hut. All of the rooms include: breakfast, television/VCR/DVD, wireless internet, and terry cloth bathrobes. Pets allowed for a small fee. No children under 8, please. After breakfast, relax by the pool or use the pass to go to a really nice beach. We are not handicap accessible, however, 3 of our rooms are on the ground floor with sliding glass doors that make them wheelchair/scooter accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Thorn Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Thorn Hotel Islamorada