“Breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Locally owned and Operated Cafe. We specialize in Great Breakfasts & Lunches and now Dinners at Affordable Prices. We have been Voted Best Breakfast in Islamorada since 1998. Our Managers & Staff will help be your Travel Guides while visiting Paradise. Happy Travels, Mike
Reviewed April 8, 2014

wonderful breakfast - we took 1/2 home. I had veggie omelet. hubby had western omelet with a biscuit. great service. great reheated the next morning too. YUM

1  Thank buttercreamHahira
Write a ReviewReviews (1,950)

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

You may drive right past, if you do; turn around. Great breakfast; fast service and food delivery. A perfect stop on the way to Key West.

1  Thank Raven G
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

My family and I travel quite often and eat out A LOT.. That being said we have experienced it all!
This is a very busy place, seems like they always have a line at the door, but it moves quickly. The service is outstanding! Everyone looks like they are having a great time! Not once were the servers not laughing and smiling. Great atmosphere!!!
We asked our server, Kelly, about other places to go and what to do, she made the time for us..even with how busy they were..to let us know the must sees and must eats! Thanks a lot Kelly your service and attentiveness was great!! There is another server I believe everyone was calling her "grandma" I hope we are seated in her section on our next visit, she seemed like a blast!
Besides the outstanding atmosphere and service the food was delicious! I had a mangrove super special the pancakes were fluffy and full of flavor! (And blueberries!) my wife had a western omelette, with tater tots, which were awesome for breakfast... The omelette was full of vegi's and just the way my wife likes it. All in all this was a great experience and we can't wait to visit again.

2  Thank Travelingfools0923
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We tried a few breakfast places while in the Key Largo area. All were very good but Mike's stood out because of its service and food quality. Pancakes were stuffed with blueberries and the home fried potatoes were perfectly cooked. Great pre-boating food!

1  Thank Jen A
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a good breakfast in a diner style atmosphere this is one of several places to choose from. I've had breakfast at many places in the Keys and this one would rank right about in the middle. The food is excellent and is moderately priced. They don't have mimosas here and If you are seated in their outdoor extended dining area you won't be enjoying the same nostalgic view as inside. Don't let the absence of mimosas keep you away. Definitely put this on your breakfast list while visiting the Keys :)

1  Thank BennieHannah