“Best Breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Locally owned and Operated Cafe. We specialize in Great Breakfasts & Lunches at Affordable Prices. We have been Voted Best Breakfast in Islamorada since 1998. Our Managers & Staff will help be your Travel Guides while visiting Paradise. Happy Travels, Mike
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Mangrove Mike's is the very best place to have breakfast or lunch! Great value for the huge portions. Tourists and LOCALS fill the place daily! Great staff and management!

There are newer reviews for Mangrove Mike's Cafe

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place was very cute, the prices were VERY resonable, and the portions were so big that everyone in our party of ten had to get a take-out box! The patio seating isn't fancy, but the atmosphere out there is very nice. The only complaint we had is that the chairs on the patio lean back too far for our tastes and that there was a huge crowd at that front desk when we went to settle our check making it a bit of a nightmare lol. The food quality and price more than made up for that.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have eaten at Mangrove Mike's Café many times over the past few years. The portions are generous and the prices are very reasonable. It has a relaxed atmosphere where the locals love to eat. The Florida Keys Concert Association has long used the Café to provide meals for the musicians. The use of fresh ingredients for their dishes, the variety of food offered and the large, delicious desserts are among the reasons we continue to use this restaurant. I would like to give a standing ovation, many thanks and a hearty multi-star recommendation to Mangrove Mike's Café.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

It's 2 years since our last visit to the Florida Keys and Mangrove Mike's. There was a line of people waiting to gain entry but everyone was soon seated, our server arrived promptly and supplied us with coffee and juice and took our order.
I had been dreaming about the kitchen sink wrap and it didn't let me down, wonderful breakfast. Hubby had a full breakfast of eggs, sausage, bacon and pancakes, the total charged was $27 so good value too.
Tis place is well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I decided to have breakfast here because of all the positive trip advisor reviews. My "fresh peach" French toast was soggy from the canned peaches and canned peach juice that were used to prepare it. My husband's omelette had burned potatoes and overdone bacon in it and could have used another egg. The service was average. The quality of food was poor especially for the price. We would not recommend this establishment.