“Food and Service”

Ranked #3 of 92 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Locally owned and Operated Cafe. We specialize in Great Breakfasts & Lunches at Affordable Prices. We have been Voted Best Breakfast in Islamorada since 1998. Our Managers & Staff will help be your Travel Guides while visiting Paradise. Happy Travels, Mike
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
“Food and Service”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Linda and I spent the night at the Sunset Inn. Next to it we found a place called Mangrove Mike's Cafe. While on our way back from Key West we stopped at a shop where the lady who owned it told us the food was great at Mangrove Mike's. The next morning before heading back to West Palm we went in and ate. She was right. The food was very good and the service was as well. When we first saw the menu I thought the prices were, as my Grandmother was known to say "dear", but after see the portion and the taste of it I found it worth every penny.

• Visited March 2013

• Czech first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good home cooking”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great breakfasts - and the locals hang out there so you get to hear about interesting things to do on the Key. Wait staff is very efficient.

Visited March 2013
“Best breakfast in the keys! And cheap!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stayed in tavernier for 6 days and went to mikes every day except the one day we tried someplace new. It was way too expensive and wasn't our style, so we went back to Mikes. The place is great and customized my order without a problem. The prices are nice and cheap. By the second day, we were friends with the host and she knew me when I called in to put our name on the list. (It's very busy every day) and it's a good idea to call in and have your name on the list before you get there unless youre fine with waiting for a little while... It's definitely worth it. Try the pancakes, they're awesome!!

Salisbury, Maryland
“Best breakfast place in Islamorada”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We ate here one morning last week on the recommendation of some locals that we met at our hotel. Everything my family and I ordered was excellent, but the service was a little slow. I can't really fault them too much for this though, because the place was packed and the line to get in grew really fast after we were seated.

“Good food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food was great, but the place is a little hectic. Don't come when you're in a hurry, but it had good value and good food.