La Siesta is the perfect place to stay in Islamorada. We had a large suite with a kitchenette and a large balcony with an amazing view of the ocean and pool. Just sitting on the balcony was paradise. We enjoyed the pool & jacuzzi. They have a small marina right there where we kept our boat. It was great to just jump in the boat and go. Our kitchen was stocked well with pans, dishes, silverware and spatulas, etc. The suite had been recently remodeled and was very very nice. I would stay at La Siesta again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort And Marina