We recently stayed at La Siesta and we loved it. The resort had a beautiful heated pool and great beach area. We enjoyed kayaking in ocean while we stayed there for 3 days. Also the room was big and very comfortable with great views of the beautiful grounds. We would stay again and hope to very soon and recommend to all friends and family. Thanks we loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort And Marina