The photo of the cottages on the site is false. There is only one like that. Ours didn't even have a sliding glass door. They said "we'll, this is a 57 yr old resort!" Like I was the idiot. I asked "then why did you only show the updated cottage online?" They were out of cereal and yogurt at breakfast. That left bagels, milk, juice and coffee. They were out of towels for the pool at 10:30am. Again, new front desk person basically calling me an idiot because "they are in the wash!" There is a sign that they charge $5 to wash your dishes. There is nothing to wash them with! again, went to front to ask for that. 18 hrs and waiting for a dish rag to appear! The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are clean. Towels are hand size, beach & bath. They
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada