Great hotel and location with the best restaurants writhing reach. Staff is very friendly. If you need a fishing trip with a local guide they have some of the best inshore and backcountry guides right on their property on the bayside. Dockmaster is wonderful and very helpful and friendly. Capt Matt Bellinger, Capt Mark Johnson, Capt Jim Dalrymple, C. Steven Friedman, C. Brian Gwilliam, well the list goes on and on of the quality guides they have to put their guests on great fishing trips! We've fished or have met all of the names mentioned above and can attest to their wealth of knowledge and expertise in their craft. Pure talent! Try la siesta and you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada