I have sent several emails requesting information on this hotel. Finally after several automated responses I got a real reply.
Sorry for the delayed response. I will mail one out for you today.
Well, that was November 8, 2012 and have yet to see anything. As mentioned in my last email to this hotel, there are plenty of other places to stay in this area. So I will be looking elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada