We stayed here last year in a 1 bedroom with a kitchenette. I was shocked at how huge it was. It was like being in a 1 bedroom apartment. We also utilize the marina across on the bay side from time to time and it is gorgeous as well. The pool is a beach entry, which I love, it has a heated pool and hot tub and a gorgeous oceanfront view. The snack area never seems to be open when we have used the pool and we always bring our own cooler since there was no place to get any refreshments. The grounds are very nice and well kept. We love this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort And Marina