Review Highlights
Still Closed

Reviewed September 7, 2018
Matt M
via mobile
Need to get the beaches reopened

Reviewed July 17, 2018
Ryan_P_007

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Islamorada
from $55.00
from $123.65
from $35.00
from $524.99
More Info
All reviews board walk limited parking covered picnic beautiful beach small beach pretty beach hermit crabs low tide shallow water clams beach area ocean side overseas highway key west sand bar fish pavilions
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Not sure why it’s still closed. Didn’t look that bad to me. I come for the beautiful shallow water. The sign says you’ll be arrested if you don’t leave when asked. The parking lot across the road is still open though.

2  Thank Matt M
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Need to get the beaches reopened. Virtually all the beaches in the keys are still closed. Wanted to stop and fish here because it is a good flat but all the signs still say keep out, same as they did 6 months ago when I was here. They need to put some priority on these things as this is why people come here. I understand they had some damage but at least re-open the beaches. They aren't even that bad.

12  Thank Ryan_P_007
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Beach closed from hurricane damage. We walked the shoreline and picked up litter and hurricane refuse.
Water clear and clean for the most part. Shoreline in need of attention.

3  Thank Dawn J
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We loved Anne's beach for many years. Unfortunately it suffered tremendous damage with the hurricane. I hope it's rebuilt. We will look forward to visiting this lovely beach in the future.

6  Thank ferschker
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Finding a beach is a difficult thing to do on Islamorada, so when we saw suggestions for Anne’s beach, we were thrilled! We were visiting in the middle of June, 2018. After driving there, we saw a sign posted that Anne’s beach was closed, due to the hurricane in 2017. Such a shame! From the looks of things, it does not look like it will be reopening any time soon. If you’re unsure, I’d check it out before making the drive.

7  Thank Kimberly T
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Unless you take the time to call ahead to the Keys....perhaps a Chamber of Commerce?.....you'll have no idea that Anne's Beach...or for that matter most of Bahia Honda State Park, including the Atlantic side beaches, great shower/changing facilities.....are still closed due to Hurricane damage from last season. Funds apparently have been appropriated.......but no one has a clue when they might reopen.

6  Thank Al P
Reviewed June 11, 2018

One of the best places for me to advance in my sport and the only public launch sport for my activity was closed for reasons unknown (Irma was awhile ago we all felt it though) this was the main reason I came to the keys and the park should be open by now, all other Florida parks I have visited in my state are, why not annes?

6  Thank Brendon D
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Closed :-/ we read that it was open & what a great place it was .... yeah nope... C L O S E D. We know we know the keys aren’t known for their beaches but we can hope to find a lil spot

4  Thank Mariel D
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

This beautiful secluded beach is hidden. Love the boardwalk which leads to small covered sitting area with picnic table. Also has stairs which lead into the beach. Great private area to just sit in the water with your chair and a cold drink! Also fun to bring your dog.

7  Thank Brenda R
Reviewed April 27, 2018

This is a State Park beach, and is very well kept. The day we visited, several families and fun people were enjoying the great weather and the beach. The waters here are calm and protected.

1  Thank David M