“Great Place for kids”
Review of Anne's Beach

Anne's Beach
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We used to take our daughter there growing up. She still remembers it to this day at 21. If you have kids, take them to the beach and let them go wild, they'll love it

2  Thank cmarr
Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Is a very nice spot to catch the rays and get a wet. We made a point of stopping by as we head south.

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I will preface this review by stating that I live in southern Florida and big sandy beaches which are impeccably maintained are a common sight. I was excited to hear about a white sandy beach in Islamorada which wouldn't cost me money. We read the reviews on Anne's beach on trip advisor and thought that it would be a great place to spend an afternoon. I would say that unless you have a dog or have never seen a beach before it's worth passing by. Overall it's just hard packed white sand with tidal pools and lots of seaweed. It is simply a "natural beach." I'll stick to Delray Beach in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

A fun public beach among the mangroves along US 1 mile marker 73.5. Has a boardwalk with covered tables for BBQ
and small beach areas which offers a secluded feeling. High
tide can cover most of the beach up to the mangroves

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I love the beautiful scenery, the shallow, still water. Anne's Beach has the best beaches in the Northern Keys and is free! Also has bathroom amenities, picnic tables and shade.

1  Thank allisonsreality