“Uncle's is not our Uncle anymore”
Review of Uncle's Restaurant - CLOSED

Uncle's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Uncle's restaurant is a little too much. 15 years ago we loved it and than years ago it went down. Service was poor and I have to say not much variation on the menu.
This year we are going again with our fish, lets see if they get back to there wonderful and quality of food and service. Still they have a nice outside patio with lovely cats.
Ron & Jacoba

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Used to be a good place, but now it's CLOSED. NOIthing more to say.
Used to be a good place, but now it's CLOSED. NOIthing more to say.(they need 50 words or m ore!!)

1  Thank Answerman543
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This was suggested to us, went and found it closed. We were really looking forward to it. Menu looked great. So disappointed.

1  Thank beachgirl84072
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I come down to the Keys one or twice a year. I always come here to get my Tuna fix. Always fresh and delish! I can't tell you about much more as this is usually all I order. I usually prefer a place where you can look at the water while dining in the Keys but I make the exception once a year!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I ate at uncles Saturday night..it is always are go to restaurant on the way down to our place in Key Colony Beach From Miami. Once again the food was fabulous! They have now started serving itallian specials nitely. I had the orrechette pasta with brocoli rabe and sausage...delicious. My husband had the yellowtail with garlic mashed and veggies..one of his favorites! Food is always fantastic and the service is always friendly and efficient! If you have the chance to try it....it is one of my favorites in the keys.
Bon Appetite!