“real keys ambiance”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Naples, Florida
“real keys ambiance”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

islamorada local favorite, the freshest seafood ever i think it's still swimming before they serve it. great outdoor seating area and bar. Uncle Joe is there to greet you every night. i alway like to eat where the nlocals eat ,they know good food and goodf value. i will surely return.....

• Visited February 2013

Merritt Island, Florida
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Restaurants in the Keys are often hit and miss. This was a hit.
We were an unexpected party of 9. Seated quickly. Very attentive service. Nice wine selection. Various dishes (my fish, dolphin with mushrooms and artichokes was excellent) and everyone raved about their food. For the Keys not too pricey... still with wine and tip etc $40 a person.

• Visited March 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Good, not great.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Good service, but overpriced. Chicken flavorless, the mashed potatoes and the vegetables were good. There are better options for a pricey restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Toledo, OH
“True Keys Establishment, Consistenly Delicious”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting Uncle's on many trips to Keys, over more than 10 years. Always a delicious meal, friendly Keys service, and intriguing wine list. The fish and shellfish are so fresh and perfectly prepared. The pasta and sauce compares to any simple yet fresh combination that places in Cinque Terre, Roma, Firenze, or Milano have to offer. Florida Keys fresh fish, and rustic old world Italy, what more could I ask for? Would go here every day if I could! Best place in the Keys for me, hands down!!!

1 Thank smokeycleo
Fort Pierce, Florida
“I remembered it as a great restaurant.... not now”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We were here in 2004 and it was fantastic. We took a group of 3 couples and it was so disappointing. When I called and got reservations I asked about the menu and the cost. They said they had fish from $15.00-market price... When we got there the fish dishes started at $28.00. We all ordered the Captain platter..some broiled, some blackened. The chowders, clam and conch were both terrible. Our guest that ordered the conch couldn't even finish it, it was so bad. When the fish came the Shrimp were dry and overcooked. We're in the keys.. the shrimp should have been very fresh. The fish was okay and the best on the plate was the scallops. We ordered dessert and the homemade brownie with icecream was like eating a month old brownie. We were all dissappointed. Later that evening, all of us felt ill. I'm not sure what it was but no one of us left that restaurant with a warm, fuzzy feeling. In stead we all got sick. Something upset our stomachs. Would I ever return.. never and I won't tell everyone that it was the great place I remember. The only thing that was good is one of our quests got the Lobstergot, Lobster Pieces Prepared Escargot Style. She loved it. Over priced for the value.. I would, take a long look at the place and drive by. It's really run down, and totally not worth what we all spent.

• Visited January 2013