Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great place to feed Tarpon!

I've stopped at Robbie's all three times I have driven down to Key West. Feeding the Tarpon is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
kbjyca
Palm Harbor, Florida
Feed the Tarpon on the pier!

This was absolutely the most fun thing to do. You can buy a bucket of fish for a nominal charge and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
sue15843
Arlington Heights, Illinois

3,930 results
All reviews tarpon feeding the hungry tarpon bloody mary fish fun feeding key west huge tarpon captain michael party boat flea market fun place fun stop for sale lots of fun snorkel trip laid back jet ski
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

First I want to thanks taylor for the awesome customer services, I work in TL and I always send my tourists to this places but I never came personal in to today the a take a little time to spend with my family. I recommend it awesome place :-) 100% my next trip in robbies is fishing.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went to feed the Tarpan which was amazing. I highly recommend paying the $5 for the bucket of fish. You will be surrounded by cuteness as the Pelicans flock around hoping to grab a nibble.
We went back a few days later to eat and actually ended up leaving. We waited 15 minutes as no one even acknowledged we were waiting to be seated.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Just a quick shout-out to Robbie's customer service. The wife and I had purchased tickets for one of the party fishing boats. But a couple of days before we found out my wife got terrible seasick, so we wanted to cancel.
The e-receipt clearly says it's "non-refundable", but I call Robbie's and explained. They didn't try to say "tough-luck, no refunds", they didn't try to charge us some BS "processing fee". They just said "sorry you can't make it", cancelled our reservations and I got the e-mail refunding my credit card 2 minutes later. No hassles.

We did stop by and do the Tarpon feeding, which is a hoot.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

What a thrill! We heard about this place from some locals. I'm so glad we went. This was some real fun, never did anything like this and it didn't cost much. I will go here again. I want to bring others here too. A lot of fun. Feeding the fish!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

It's a little tricky to find, but what an amazing little place. It's kind of like gypsys-meets-hippy-meets-fishing pier. It's a collection of shops assembled amongst Palm trees next to a small fishing pier. Pay to feed the tarpon, my 8 year old did the trick where you hang the bait a foot off of the water and a huge tarpon jumps out and gets it. Also watched the charters come in and clean their fish to the pelicans. That attracted some sting rays that came within a few feet from shore. Went a few times, an affordable little side trip. Unforgettable.