“Captain Tony night fishing on the Captain Michael”

Robbie's of Islamorada
Ranked #11 of 160 Tours in Islamorada
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went out on Friday night 9/6. The boat was scheduled to leave at 7:30 but left late, it waited for two late customers for over one-half hour. The crew, Hunter and Eric (?) were very customer oriented. They took care of everyone 100%. They both worked very hard. We fished at about 25 feet for over an hour, caught mostly grunts, FINALLY moved, 25 feet deep again. UGH! More grunts! Another hour + with grunts. Headed back in regular time even after leaving late. I have been fishing for over 35 years. I know and inderstand a bad day fishing. I have had bad days fishing on my own boat. The difference is the boat only moved ONCE. I live in Key Largo. Because of the crew I will give them a second chance. Captain Tony could have tried harder, we should have moved more than once.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,547)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went out on the 1/2 day fishing trip, on the Capt. Micheal. this was our fist time and the Captain and crew took great pride in making sure we had a great time and caught some fish WE DID!!!! The best part was having your "fresh fish" cook for you at "the Hungry Tarpon" Aday we will remember for a long time.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had dinner here recently. Sat right on the water so the view was great! The food was good but a little pricey for just 2 people. We fed the tarpon which was really fun! Got there a little too late(6pm) so all the souvenir vendors were closing up their stands. Would recommend Robbies to everyone!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I must visit when in the Florida Keys, the tarpon are amazing! Just be careful of your jewellery, the Tarpon like to pinch it!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had heard of this, but never imagined what it was really like! Living and fishing on the west coast of Florida, I always dreamed of landing a tarpon! This place is truly a "must see" and do, experience!! I was standing on a dock, with 100 lb + Tarpon jumping out of the water.eating fish from my hand! Gotta do it again!!