“P is for Pricey”
Review of Pierre's

Pierre's
Reserve with OpenTable
Pierre's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 95 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I wont be coming back here,and I'll tell you why. First even though the food is good its way overpriced for what you get. Our Fish portion was small and the bill was Grande. The view is great from the beach but if you sit upstairs, as we did, it can be a bit messed up by the railing. This is definately a tourist spot (trap) as we were pretty lonely in there even though it was 7:30PM. I also thought the service was strangely Bad..My ten year old son accidently bumped into one of the servers on the way to the bathroom and when he came back told us the man had called him a stupid punk. He did spill a drink he was delivering, but the name calling was really uncalled for. You get a collection of servers here as you do in many nice restaurants, but that seems to distract the main one from doing his job, as we received no follow-up what-so-ever after our main meal was delivered.. We weren't even asked if we wanted dessert before the bill arrived. Just thought you should know

3  Thank ani c

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I must say I was quite disappointed by our visit here. Our expectations were as high as the prices.and I guess that's what left us sooo disappointed. If this was Pilot House or a Denny"s,. I would be ok with our disappointing service. But when you're spending the kind of money you have to for dinner here, you expect more than mediocre service and cold food. When we asked for a different table so we could better enjoy the view, the servers response was to let out a sigh and mumble "gimmee a couple minutes". They weren't that busy. I can promise u we won't be bothering him or anyone else in this Faux-French restaurant anytime soon.

2  Thank william r
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place is a bit over the top with prices and food. It is good but the prices are a bit much. Youi can go next door to the Morada Bay Cafe and get the same or similar food for a much better price. The food was great but so was the price.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have been to Pierre's 5 times in the past 3 years and have had nothing but the best service and fantastic food. The bar is very welcoming especially with locals and the view is wonderful. Nothing bad to say.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

When someone still annoys you 24 hours later you know they got under your skin.
The place is lovely and I am sure on a busy night it's a blast, but it was pretty empty when we were there.
Food was nice and prepared quickly but what ruined the whole night was the totally useless waiter who is basically in the wrong job. He should stack shelves in a library not work here - not accerable dhen you are paying this much. In fact next day in dennys in key west had a much much better guy. sort it out pierre. See he is still annoying me.....

1  Thank FamilyDtravels
ecarlson, General Manager at Pierre's, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your experience at Pierre's. I am very happy you enjoyed your meal and that it was promptly served.

I am not sure how to respond to our "dopey" service and hope you could contact us directly with some details. Although we do respect the consistency Denny's has demonstrated in their industry, we strive for a more polished and professional experience at Pierre's.

Again, thank you for your comments. It is one of the many tools we use to improve the experience here at Pierre's. We hope you will visit us again look forward to exceeding your service expectations.

Best Regards,