“Great food beautiful atmosphere”
Review of Pierre's

Pierre's
Ranked #19 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
California
“Great food beautiful atmosphere”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Really good service and great location simply beautiful. The food was really good casual dress. Bring your camera

Visited July 2013

“Scott made the evening!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter bent over backwards for the spoiled Mena girls! He was so endearing! We will come back to see him soon! From the drinks downstairs to the dessert and 'Goodbye' from the handsome host.......excellent!

Barcelona, Spain
“Exquisite and unmatched between Miami & Key West”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

An island of exquisite taste, food, and service between Miami and Key West is the best description of Pierre's Restaurant.
On Friday (8 June) my wife and I dined at Pierre's to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The ambiance of a tastefully decorated restaurant over looking Florida Bay coupled with friendly service was a perfect backdrop to a wonderful and romantic evening.
The evening began with chilled prosecco on the veranda watching a beautiful sunset. We then moved to the second floor balcony for dinner and were provided with an uncomplicated menu and a proper wine list. The foie gras melts in the mouth and the hogfish was no doubt caught just hours before reaching the kitchen.
This was not our first dining experience at Pierre's and will certainly not be our last. It consistently serves excellent food and service. Well done Pierre's!!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Expensive Food with a side of horrible and slow Service. Go to Chef Michael's instead”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I want to start this review by stating this: My husband and I enjoy fine dining. Even more so when we are vacationing. We are not opposed to spending our hard earned dollar on a nice dinner out. We do expect great service with our fine dining experience.

Upon walking into Pierre's I was floored by the elegance of the large plantation home. I honestly have never seen something so grand in the Keys. I never even knew this place existed after visiting the Key's my entire life. That was the only positive thing I could say about this restaurant. Our hotel bartender made our reservations over the phone, (directly in front of us, might I add) and asked for a table looking over the water. She was told that would not be an issue. After giving our name to the Host, he promptly told us there was no outdoor seating available, with an attitude. Ok, no outdoor seating? We can survive.. we'd been outside ALL DAY! But the tude, not necessary.

We sat down at the table and looked over our menu. My husband is a major service snob, he sets his stop watch to see how long it takes the server to visit the table for the first time. (Yes I know it drives me crazy! lol) After looking over the menu and noticing the average entree price was about $40- $45 and no one visiting our table for a solid 8 minutes, I asked my husband if we should leave. I asked him this question again and again throughout the next several minutes. The ONLY reason we decided to wait it out was because we took a cab to dinner from our hotel. The restaurant was not even too busy. It was 930pm on a Saturday night. There were also several empty tables around us. We are still baffled by the hold up.

Our waitress FINALLY came to the table after about 15 minutes. We again only waited this long because we took a cab and were starting to get very hungry. Also we were given water and bread service from the sever assistants which slightly held us over. We both ordered the $12 lobster bisque. For dinner I ordered the $45 Filet Mignon and my husband ordered the $41 New York Strip. The appetizers came out in a timely manner from one of the server assistants and the soup was just 'ok'. Nothing superb for $12 a bowl... The entree's came out MUCH later in the evening. I would say about 25 minutes after we ordered, but were actually brought to us by our waitress. It was so nice to actually see her again! ha! Again the food was just 'ok'. I was extremely disappointed after spending $156 out the door for dinner and only 1 drink to be met with sub par service and even worse food.

Pierre's should really step up their service if they plan on serving mediocre food at the high price they do.

Do not go here, visit Chef Micheal's up the street. We went to Chef Micheal's the following evening and had exceptional service and food. We would have gone a second time had we stayed in Islamorada again.

4 Thank babyglitz
Miami Beach, Florida
“I wish Pierres would go back to the old days”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Pierre's used to be a much more inviting place - over the years I've watch it go downhill to my last experience this past New Year's almost made me never go back - ruined my new years and a complete waste of $500 never even got a glass of champagne for the ball drop toast - the issue is the location and view is second to none. I still go there but what once was a stop on the way to my place before I even arrived EVERY trip has morphed into maybe 4 times a year - it's a real shame when a place becomes popular it loses sight of the end game which is to be around for a long time and trying to capitalize and make to much money I fear they are tarnishing their reputation - please go back to the old days -

I still would take every person I know here if not just for the view

Visited June 2013