“Absolutely perfect!”
Review of Pierre's

Pierre's
Ranked #20 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food was incredible, had the local fish prepared amazing!
The ambience is unbeatable. We sat on the second floor balcony and watched the sunset. The ladies who greeted us couldn't have been nicer and the wait staff was incredible. In a word...WoW!

There are newer reviews for Pierre's

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We went there for our anniversary. Having never been to the Keys we relied on Trip Advisor for a restaurant. After looking at their web site decided to give it a try. The food was excellent; presentation was great, preparation was perfect. We ask the sommilier for a good but light red wine to have on a August night outside in the Keys. His recommendation was perfect, so much so we got a bottle. He also created the perfect martini. View of the sunset was spectacular
When the outside deck became to uncomfortable they gladly reseated us inside and gave us a surprise anniversary cake. The night was great.
Go here, not only eat here but experience the place.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I visited this website to help in selecting an upscale dining experience for a special event. One of the most important factors in chosing to drive down with a party of four,was the menu displayed on this site for Pierre's. I was looking for true French cuisine for my guests. Upon arrival, with reservations, the menu presented bore NO RESEMBLANCE to the one posted on this site. Instead we were given a menu with very reduced choices and those were more in line with nouvelle cooking than French. I asked our waiter about the online menu and was advised it was only a "sample menu." We were disappointed. That being said, the restaurant is very well staffed. The service was excellent and the food was very good if not a tad overvalued. The setting is fantastic with a neat,clean and romantic setting for sunset as any in the Keys.

1  Thank WaywardConch
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I see mixed reviews of this restaurant. However, I have been to many different parts of the world... This is simply the best restaurant I have ever been to. I have been 5 or 6 times over the years and been consistently delighted

Class does not come cheap and this is no exception. Pop on the glad rags, stock up the credit card and go there. The bar is great - they remember your name if you return; I like that, try to get an outside table overlooking the bay and enjoy some of the best food you will have tasted. The steak is beautiful, particularly when washed down with their Pinot noir.

Service is freindly but professional and subtle.

One of the reasons I often return to Islamorada is this restaurant try it - I am sure you will love it as we do

1  Thank Alfaman2001
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I'm a big fan of staff who don't go through the motions and who aren't caught off guard with non-traditional banter. Sean kept pace and gave as good as he got, which made the conversational aspect of the meal as divine as the view.

My wife had the Pierre salad and enjoyed the goat cheese salad. Nothing spectacular, but with the sunset we were enjoying, who cared? My wife's scallops, on the other hand, were to die for. The bacon crossed with the peas in just the right way for my pallet. My NY strip steak was so so. It was slightly overcooked and I thought that the au poivre sauce was uninspired and a bit gooey. Dessert was the chocolate bomb. My wife has a very positive reaction to anything that oozy and chocolatey, and I was very willing to overlook my steak.

I think that, price-wise, it was steep. The view and service were excellent and some parts of the meal too, but just not enough to compensate for the misses. 3 1/2 stars is about where I'd place it.