“Top Notch / Fine Dining”

Atlantic's Edge Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 94 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Mile Marker 82
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Everything: service, atmosphere, and food were fantastic. I highly recommend for fine dining. A top notch restaurant in a top notch resort.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Very elegant dining experience. The meal was quite expensive but this was expected. The food was not what I expected. The portions were good but some of it was not edible. I had the snapper which was very good but the sides were not up to par.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Situated right on the Atlantic amid beautiful landscaping in the Cheeca Lodge, this is the place for an elegant lunch. We sat outside on a beautiful January day. The conch fritters were served with an amazing lime aoili and we shared a lobster grilled cheese with brie on panneta bread with tomato salads in a light vinegarette. The service was excellent. It was expensive but worth it.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

The food was absolutely amazing. The problem was the atmosphere. I would have given it five stars if the restaurant was anywhere but at Cheeca Lodge.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

After the fishing charter, I had a lot of fresh fillets of grouper and snapper. My wife was coming down with a bad bug so she did not feel up to going out to eat. Its funny how sometimes you run into other traveler. Earlier that day I had met the nicest Couple from North Carolina. They wanted to take us to dinner. With the wife feeling down, I took Mr. David and Ms. Mary up on their offer provided I could bring the fish to have the Chef prepare. It was the best fish I had ever had! There was such a variety of fish we ask the Chef to do what he thought best in preparing the fish. THE BEST IDEA, leaving the Chef to make the freedom with the selection.
A special "Thank's to my new Friends from N.C.!"