“Wonderful dinner on the beach!”

Atlantic's Edge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic's Edge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Mile Marker 82
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We sat outside at one of the "beach" tables and had a delightful dinner. The waiter was as friendly as could be and our meal was very good. Prices are on par with the resort so they are on the high side but the overall atmosphere and ambiance can't be beat for a romantic, relaxing dinner.

There are newer reviews for Atlantic's Edge Restaurant

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ate here my first night at Cheeca, as I was too tired to go look for another place.

The service was excellent, waited 5 minutes for a table, seated outside. While I was reading the menu the wind really kicked up and I asked to be moved inside. Immediate response and the server picked up my bread and water and found me a place inside.

Decided on Makers up for a cocktail, and a very generous pour was delivered promptly (much larger than the one I got at the Tiki bar a few nights later). Server Jade went through the specials and I opted for the filet with blue cheese and the Yukon medley. Steak was perfectly done, but the topping was mostly butter and bread crumbs with a hint of blue cheese. It was all served on a iron skillet, with potatoes in a little iron pot. Had a glass of Cabernet as well. $70 before tip.

The service was top notch, I liked the experience, but it is Cheeca, and that costs something.

Would definitely return, but there are far too many places on the island just to eat here.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We ate here out on the beach while staying at Cheeca. Beautiful atmosphere. I had the lobster grilled cheese sandwich and it was unbelievably good. In fact, it was really great. It was similar to a lobster roll, with a huge amount of lobster and small pieces of Brie inside two pieces of grilled bread.

My review would be higher except for the service. The waitress clearly had too many tables to cover during a busy time. Our food came out quickly though so no complaints there.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We enjoyed a romantic dinner here while staying at Cheeca Lodge. Service (particularly the manager who sat us and came to check on us) was very good. Fresh bread was delivered that was warm and delicious as was the entire meal. The baby greens salad I had was one of the best salads I've ever had. My husband had the ceviche which he said was good (but not the best we've had). Our entrees were the scallops special - again, simply delicious and prepared as I had requested, and the crispy whole fried fish, so fresh and plentiful meat. Good wine selection too. Reasonable prices and such a beautiful setting...certainly worth a try if you are staying at the resort and want fresh, local, well-prepared food.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Our server was PAULA and she was superb and attentive in anticipating our every need. In addition the amenities and environment was a solid 10/10.