“Jet boat tour”
Review of Spray Watersports

Spray Watersports
Ranked #9 of 159 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: Located directly on the beach at The Postcard Inn.
Cape Coral, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jet boat tour”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

My wife and I did the guided Jet Boat tour. First tour, Monday morning -- just us and Xavier, our guide. (It had been about 50 years since I'd driven a boat -- Xavier was very patient). Had a great time! Gulf, ocean, through the mangroves. Our 90-minute tour lasted something over 2 hours. The staff was friendly, helpful, informative. We'll be back next year.

1 Thank William P

Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“awesome week-end”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Xavier and Danny took us out on a jetski tour....I was a little skeptical since I dont really like tours. We had an awesome time....I never thought a tour would be as exciting. Fast and furious! Thanks guys, see you again soon.

3 Thank lisa955
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing fun!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and my brother had so much fun we did the tour twice the first time with Jose and the second time with Xavier and they both did a really great job. We went two different ways and didn't see the same thing twice. Most fun I've had in a while. I highly recommend it

3 Thank Christian M
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing days”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

What can I say. If you like to be on the water this is the place to do it. The Spray Team...Jim, Xavier and Danny were great and treated us like VIP's. The guided jet ski tour was so much fun.
Thanks guys!!!

4 Thank PJ N
Harrison, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had Danny. He was great. The guys setting us up were great and funny too. They were freely sharing sunblock with customers and one of them loaned me his personal waterproof container for my cell phone. They will also store your valuables for free. I tipped Danny $20 bucks which is very rare for me but that is how good it was.You will NEED a credit card to give as a deposit even if paying for cash in case there is damage to a jet ski or boat. We learned of this pearl from Kenny at the Key Largo welcome center he was great and informative too. The ride is fast about 50 MPH and a lot of fun. There is shopping, food and a bar all at the same location behind The Postcard Inn. I stayed somewhere else, but next time I am going to try to stay there. About a half mile out from the Post Card Inn is a really nice sandy sandbar that we stopped and swam at. I ran into another couple there that had also stopped at Pennekamp Park and thought it was overrated, same as me. The Postcard Inn was WAY nicer. The bar and grill was awesome too as you can watch the fish as you eat. They need marinara for their calamari though! Spray Watersports could really use a sign out front too as they were a bit difficult to find because there are so many other shops/charters in the area. Again though ....AWESOME!

1 Thank livinith20