“Terrific find”

Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Islamorada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific find”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

A cute little stand at Robbie's in Islamorada. The shave ice is fantastic and tastes every bit as good as Hawaii. So glad a local in Marathon told us Robbie's was a must see. We would have overlooked it and missed out on a great little treat.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jennydee123

Denver, Colorado
“I’m missing it already!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you stop to feed the tarpon at Robbie’s (or even if you don't!), you MUST stop here too! It’s a little shave-ice shack with a secret! They put ICE CREAM in the bottom of the cup, then add the shave ice and flavors. Sounds weird? Well it’s delicious and I’m still wishing I could have another! They are so tasty, and so many creative flavors! Good treat for a hot day, and they even have a couple of chairs at the shack to lounge in. We met both owners, they gave us a business card and chatted, very nice and I hope they do well! This is such a unique idea! We tried the Mounds and the Monkey Brains flavors, both were to die for! Do not miss this place!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CONatureGirl
Charleston, South Carolina
“A must stop in the Keys!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family and I had an amazing experience at Charli's shaved ice- a new shaved ice stand when we stopped at our routine stop at Robbie's in Islamorada.The owners, who were so sweet and accommodating, allowed my son to even try a few flavors before making his decision. I opted for one called "monkey brains" which was absolutely delightful- shaved ice and ice cream- YUM! Such delicious treats- and they even use organic and natural products!! I will stop here every trip to the keys!

• Visited May 2013