“FancyNancy1954”
Review of Moonlight Boutique

Moonlight Boutique
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I love shopping at Moonlight Boutique. Their jewelry is beautiful, unique and very reasonable prices! I have bought several pieces and always receive compliments! It's a go to place to take out of town guests! Variety of merchandise. Lots of stocking stuffers!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Moonlight Boutique is a beautiful boutique with awesome lady's clothes and accessories! Their clothing is contemporary, stylish and affordable. The owners of the store are sisters and they are delightful to be with. I highly recommend Moonlight Boutique!

1  Thank MARC22_13
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just happen to stop in. Owned by 2 sisters. Everything made in the USA. Loved their clothes. Great designers and reasonable prices. Very kind and attentive. I bought a dress, bathing suit and beach cover up. LOVE them. Cute shop. Great name. Good Luck

1  Thank PamT1976
Julie J, Owner at Moonlight Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you so much! We love our customers! We try to carry as many "Made in the USA" lines as possible. We are happy you had a good shopping experience.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Every time I walk in this place I find something I want! I love the selection and prices! It is my go to accessories store! I love that they have Made in the USA options! They are really nice too!

1  Thank scv183