“Love 'Moonlight Boutique' in Islamorada”
Review of Moonlight Boutique

Moonlight Boutique
Tavernier, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love 'Moonlight Boutique' in Islamorada”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Moonlight Boutique is a beautiful boutique with awesome lady's clothes and accessories! Their clothing is contemporary, stylish and affordable. The owners of the store are sisters and they are delightful to be with. I highly recommend Moonlight Boutique!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank MARC22_13

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Shopping”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just happen to stop in. Owned by 2 sisters. Everything made in the USA. Loved their clothes. Great designers and reasonable prices. Very kind and attentive. I bought a dress, bathing suit and beach cover up. LOVE them. Cute shop. Great name. Good Luck

Visited July 2013
1 Thank PamT1976
Julie J, Owner at Moonlight Boutique, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you so much! We love our customers! We try to carry as many "Made in the USA" lines as possible. We are happy you had a good shopping experience.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Every time I walk in this place I find something I want! I love the selection and prices! It is my go to accessories store! I love that they have Made in the USA options! They are really nice too!

Visited May 2013