“Fabulous”
Review of Limoncello

Limoncello
Reserve with OpenTable
Limoncello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mile Marker 82
florida
“Fabulous”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Adult friends catching up...our children playing..swimming...searching for fish...beautiful property..fabulous staff!!!j Jenn , Shaka and Miss Rene..calamari is amazing!! Always love my goat cheese salad...perfectly dressed ...and knock your socks off lobster grilled cheese with French Brie and Maine lobster...no salad...just claws busting out of sour dough bread and massive chunks of tails..key lime tart and creme brûlée get my vote for dessert! The men could have stayed all day in the v.i.p. lounge...keys/ south beach/ Boca ....

Islamorada, Florida
“A Rewarding, Relaxing, Food Experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

An evening in Cheeca Lodges Italian restaurant, Lemoncello's. Upon entering Lemoncello's, you immediately see a beautiful huge yellow arrangement sitting on a table. I love the atmosphire, dark walls with sconses, dimly lite with beautiful floral arrangements and tiny lights hanging from each one. To the right is what seemed like a buffet counter, which I was wrong and pleasantly suprised to find out, was a antipasta bar. It had a nice selection of cheeses, salads, meats, and seafood. There is a gentleman behind the counter that will explain what each cheese is, and describe the meats, and the four different kinds of dried salami's. He also decscibes the salads and the seafood, but thats pretty self explanatory.
We got seated right away and was greeted by Sheri, our very friendly waitress. Ordered drinks right away, and within 5 minutes she returned with them. Once she passed out the menus, she went over the specials, and asked us if we had any questions, and gave us her top choices. There was four of us and each of us picked out our choices of antipasta. For our main courses we all decided on having 2 Margherita pizzas. As it turned out, after the antipasat and bread, we were just about done. It was so delicious and we had to save some room the the pizza. The pies are smaller than a larger regular sized pizza, and it was very surprisingly delicious. Being from New York, we know what good pizza is. You can tell and when I asked, they said they use San Marzano tomatoes, and the best grade of mozzerella. I was so full afterwards, I couldnt even drink !
I would definetly go back, and am looking foward to it again. Everything about the evening was great, the decor, our friendly waitress Sheri, which I would ask for her again, and last but not least, the food.

Thanks Guys