“Best bday ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Florida Keys Jetpacks

Florida Keys Jetpacks
Ranked #33 of 152 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: Fly to new heights with Islamorada's first water-propelled jetpack experience. Within minutes, our Certified Flight Instructors will teach you all the basics. From take-off to landing and everything in between, you’ll be experiencing the dream of flying in no time! Our jetpacks are designed for safety and stability in order to ensure a precise and effortless flight. By the end of your first flight, you'll be able to master some of the more advanced maneuvers like walking on water, figure-8 turns, hands free flying and donut turns. So take some weight off your shoulders, let us lift your spirits and let the water move you!
“Best bday ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I had been on a quest to jetlev since May but was disappointed by a few companies. I was relieved to finally see this treasured apparatus at Tikijet and assured my 33rd birthday would be a success. It was a dream come true.

Visited September 2013

Hoover, Alabama
“Excellent Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

While down visiting the Keys, ran into the Tiki Jet operation and decided to give it a try with the wife. At first it was hard to maneuver, the the Tiki Jet guy was able to give me great direction while I was flying through the headset in the helmet. Justin had reviewed and explained everything to me, but my wife and I were both nervous to try it. It became so easy to use after a few minutes of flying! It was a great time with a good instructor.

Elmont, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

When you get a chance to come to the Florida Keys, make sure you stop By Islamorada and to set aside time for the water jet experience with "Tiki Jet", located at Postcard Inn. Look for Justin-- a very encouraging and patient coach. My husband and I tried it and it was awesome! You can fly up in the air, walk on water, or just simply have a blast...

Saint Cloud, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Attraction and Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is definitely a sport to add to your bucket list! We saw the jetpacks on t.v. just a couple of weeks ago, and my husband Randy was shocked and excited when we got to Islamorada and saw they were available here.

Justin, the operator of TIki Jet, makes the experience exhilarating and safe at the same time. He is a great instructor who takes the time to make sure everyone has a great experience regardless of their skill level. Randy was flying in the air in no time. He has done almost every water sport possible and has even gone hang gliding and skydiving. But he has put this at the top of his list of fun things to do.

The combination of the jetpack activity along with the professionalism, experience and knowledge of Justin make this an unforgettable experience. We will definitely be back on our next trip.

Austin, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Fun Flying Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My son and I came for the adventure and were not disappointed. It was much harder to control than we imagined, but we both got the hang of it and were able to fly. It really is a unique fun experience. The coaching by Justin while flying was outstanding. He really loves to help people and is an expert at providing instruction and encouragement. His knowledge and enthusiasm really helped the entire experience.

We wish we could do it again and again as it is really fun to fly with the jet pack!