“It's all you'd want in a chartered trip.”

Fearless Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: FEARLESS FISHING is a custom built Conch 27' powered by a 2013 Yamaha 350 hp engine with Captain Joe Hendrix at the helm. We specialize in Offshore and Reef/Wreck Fishing in Islamorada, Florida Keys. We are available for full day, half day and 3/4 day charters. Sailfish, Wahoo, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Sharks, Kingfish, Tuna, Blue & White Marlin, Yellowtail, Mutton Snapper, King Mackerel, Grouper, Cobia, Tarpon, etc. are among the many fish you can go after.
Birmingham, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“It's all you'd want in a chartered trip.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have been on several fishing trips in the past and some have been pretty miserable, mostly due to a grumpy or poor communicating captain. Joey is the opposite of that, he's easy going and willing to do whatever it takes for a fun trip. Joey has a good all around business here. His boat is very nice and clean, a little bigger then others we looked into. He had an assistant that was nice and helpful. I was going with my two sons, ages 9 and 11. Both were very eager to go on this trip and Joey took us to a great spot right away where we pulled up about 15 fish in an hour, including two that we could bring back to eat later, one a huge mutton snapper. After an hour or so the seas were rough for us and my son was starting to show signs of seas sickness. I was afraid that our trip may be ruined! I mentioned it to Joey and he said no problem! he took us in by a bridge to fish where the water was very calm and after an hour or so my son was back to normal. We then went back out to fish for the remainder of our time. When we got back he cleaned the fish for us and it was enough to feed 12 people! He is a good young family man trying to make a living with his own business after years of working for others. Give him a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank rexboyce

Parkesburg, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It's all good on the Fearless with Captain Joey Hendrix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I fished a half day and a full day with Joey. On the half day trip we went yellowtail snapper fishing and my wife came along. Joey was more then helpful chumming and baiting our hooks and helping my wife. He wasn't afraid to keep trying to find a good spot even on a half day trip. We found the spot and caught plenty. On the full day trip it was just me. After getting plenty of live bait, when others were having trouble getting live bait, we ventured out to the Islamorada Hump. We trolled up two tunas but then the fishing died. We went and anchored up on a wreck and caught six king mackerel, 4 blue runners, and a 15 pound mutton snapper. And the best part about fishing with Joey is that he allows you to handle the rods. You hook them, you reel them to the boat, and Joey lands them. He also understands the conservation aspect of fishing in that if you are not going to eat them, throw them back to live another day. Joey is a hard working, easy-going, knowledgeable captain. Joey's favorite saying is "it's all good". I highly recommend anyone looking for a charter boat captain, who will put the time and effort into providing you a great time, to give Joey a call.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Dave1202
Wantagh, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First Time Fishing w/Capt. Joe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Fished on the Fearless w/Cap Joe for the first time last week (2/3/13) and had a blast. We opted for some Yellowtailing and Kite fishing and got some nice dinner and a few large kings. Had a terrific time and a lot of laughs in between getting bitten off several times by sharks. I really enjoyed the walkaround feature of the this boat and it was much closer to my price range for an all day charter. I will definitely be back for another go round with this boat Captain.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank temoore1
Summit, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Capt. Joe is a hell of a fisherman!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Unlike most charters where everything is done for you, and you sit in the boat all day waiting to fight a rod with a fish already hooked, Capt Joe will show you what you need to know to rig up, bait up, and hook those fish yourself! He finds the fish, gets them biting and keeps you on them all day long. Hes a hell of a fisherman, and he captains and mates by himself. He really makes it look easy. If you are like me and like to go on charters that allow you to do more "work" yourself, then this is the charter for you. I cannot say enough about Capt. Joe and his operation. He brought us an extra 25 miles offshore and as it turned out we were the only ones catching that day. He really takes this game seriously, and will be sure to not let you down. He finds a way, instructs well, and has a blast while doing it. This trip will surely put a smile on your face! Check it out!!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Hoyt9119
Lake Worth, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Capt. Joe is the man!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Capt. Joe took us about 15 miles offshore. He quickly spotted a school of mahi mahi and we had several poles hooked immediately! As soon as that school left, he had us in another one in no time. We were pulling in fish left and right. It was amazing how quickly Capt. Joe could unhook and bait up our poles even with a wounded finger! Inbetween brushing the deck and keeping things clean! All in all we caught about 20 fish. Unfortunately, the 2-4 foot seas were too much for our 10 year old daughter or we would have caught much more. Capt. Joe was very compassionate to her not feeling well. He was really great with both of our children. We highly recommend Fearless Fishing and can't wait to do another trip with Capt. Joe!

Visited June 2013