“Sunset Cruise - The Rileys”

Smugglers Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a fun, family oriented private Charter boat that takes people on excursions of the upper Florida keys. We go to Indian Key to do Critter-Finding with the kids and explore the historical park. We also do fishing in the local patch reefs and snorkeling at some of the great snorkel spots. We train everyone on snorkeling so you can be a beginner. We also go looking for Dolphins, Manatees and Sea Turtles. We can also provide a great bird-watching opportunity with some of the great islands.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Sunset Cruise - The Rileys”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Captain Larry took us out on an awesome sunset cruise. Our whole family went and he made a special trip to see the birds for my 5 and 8 year olds. That was very nice that he made their trip special too. He had champagne for my husband and I and took us out to see an awesome sunset. I would recommend going on this sunset tour. I felt like we were going with friends. We would go on this again.

Darlene and Shawn Riley - January 2, 2013

Visited January 2013

“A personalized friendly aquatic experience well worth the money.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Where do I begin. The Captain and mate made us feel so welcome. Their knowledge of the surrounding Eco environment coupled with a great grasp of the local history fulfilled every expectation and more. Oh and did I mention Dolphins, Manatees, and Tarpon. The sunset was amazing with pods of Dolphins swimming freely around the boat. The option of champagne or hot cocoa during the cruise was a very nice touch. This tour is the one to choose if you want personal and intimate. Look no further, Smugglers Boat Tours will not disappoint.