“Best burgers and fries ever”

MEAT Eatery And Taproom
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: M.E.A.T. Eatery And Taproom is a Cutting-Edge Quick-Service restaurant in the Upper Florida Keys. A Diners, Drive Ins and Dive spot featured for its Smoked Wings and Home Made Pork Rinds. It smokes its Pulled Pork, makes its own Sausage in-house, was named #1 Burger in Florida for it's stuffed Burger the Inside Out Juicy Lucy and Top 101 Burgers in America for the Nancy Pants Burger and even makes its own Ketchup and Mustard. MEAT also carries Craft Beers, Microwbrewed Sodas, Organic Wines and Fresh Made Ice Cream. Not to be missed traveling in the Keys!
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I can honestly say that I have never had a burger as good as the one I had at MEAT. The fries were also amazing. They had homemade ketchup that was spectacular. Anyone in Islamorada should go to MEAT!

There are newer reviews for MEAT Eatery And Taproom

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were looking for something other than the usual seafood place in the area. This place was recommended to us by the manager of the resort we stayed at and I must say we were glad we went. I had the chorizo burger, my husband their house burger and my son had lobster mac and cheese which was to die for.Great food! Another place we will add to our restaurant list while in Islamorada.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

From the outside, you may think this is just a whole in the wall type place in a plaza. But the crowds will tell you that there must be something here. I would call this a very glorified burger joint, but their menu is more diversified. They make their own ketchup and mustard (both excellent, by the way). It's a great option, especially when you have had enough seafood in the Keys for your vacation. The staff was friendly and went the extra mile, even when they were so very busy. I would definitely go back and also recommend this for someone that wants to make a quick stop for a burger or something. Yum!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Seen the reviews here on trip advisor and so happy we went. The place is casual and small, but small does not bother me as long as the food is good. Food was amazing. The Wisconsin soup was fabulous. My husband and I shared the cow and pig burger and we left with our tummies full. We will be going again. Customer service is five star, very friendly.

1  Thank Selina D
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Me and my family ate at M.E.A.T a few days ago and the food was great! My son and wife enjoyed the burgers and me and my daughter loved the sausage and peppers! The sausage is made in house and is some of the best I have ever had. Even the ketchup and mustard is made in house with a combination that really works with their great meats! The next time I am in Islamorada it will be one of our first stops!