“Love love love this place”

MEAT Eatery And Taproom
Ranked #7 of 94 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: M.E.A.T. Eatery And Taproom is a Cutting-Edge Quick-Service restaurant in the Upper Florida Keys. A Diners, Drive Ins and Dive spot featured for its Smoked Wings and Home Made Pork Rinds. It smokes its Pulled Pork, makes its own Sausage in-house, was named #1 Burger in Florida for it's stuffed Burger the Inside Out Juicy Lucy and Top 101 Burgers in America for the Nancy Pants Burger and even makes its own Ketchup and Mustard. MEAT also carries Craft Beers, Microwbrewed Sodas, Organic Wines and Fresh Made Ice Cream. Not to be missed traveling in the Keys!
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We love this place. Always a tasty IPA beer for us. Delicious things you wouldn't have thought of eating before. Onion strings meow! Inside out burger and so much more. Its always fun to see what the specials are on the FB page.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Not that I don't love fish sandwiches but this restaurant gives very nice alternatives to the usual restaurants of the upper Keys. I have eaten here maybe 7 times and never been disappointed. The Chorizo burger is my favorite, a nice patty with just enough heat served on a bun with a great sauce. They make their own sausages, bacon, and condiments from scratch. My husband loves the bratwurst sandwich. Seasoned fries are perfect and their wedge salad is to die for if you don't feel like meat. A small restaurant in a strip mall without any great views but the food makes it worthwhile.

1  Thank LeekaKL
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The girlfriend and I are visiting from CT. On our first visit I had the fried chicken with French fries fried in duck fat with truffle oil and parmesan my GF had a BLT with the house cured bacon and fried onion strings. We both agree this was one of the best meals we have ever had. So good I'm seriously going to look into opening one in CT. The fried chicken tasted like nothing I've ever had before. It was so good we went back for more. The second visit I had fried corn on the cob, the GF had homemade smoked onion and bacon mac and cheese. I had the Togarashi burger with temporia fried bacon and sirachi lime aoili. I don't even know what half that stuff is but damn it taste good. BTW I love the MEAT stamp for the burger buns. We have been using tripvisor to pick places to eat and it hasn't steered us wrong.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Greatest homemade food ever!..... Gina greets you with a smile all the time! Best Lobster roll, best burger, homemade ketchup and sauces,best everything...... Chef you are amazing!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Best burger we've had since being in Florida! We also had the soup of the day.....awesome :)
I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a local hamburger with local flair.