“Best Burger I've had in a while !”

MEAT Eatery And Taproom
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: M.E.A.T. Eatery And Taproom is a Cutting-Edge Quick-Service restaurant in the Upper Florida Keys. A Diners, Drive Ins and Dive spot featured for its Smoked Wings and Home Made Pork Rinds. It smokes its Pulled Pork, makes its own Sausage in-house, was named #1 Burger in Florida for it's stuffed Burger the Inside Out Juicy Lucy and Top 101 Burgers in America for the Nancy Pants Burger and even makes its own Ketchup and Mustard. MEAT also carries Craft Beers, Microwbrewed Sodas, Organic Wines and Fresh Made Ice Cream. Not to be missed traveling in the Keys!
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I come from NYC and was recommended this place by a friend. Soo happy I tried it! Burgers we soo juicy and on point. No disgusting full feeling after eating there(like I got from eating at Little b's in Tarrytown,Ny)

Totally recommend to try this place out !

There are newer reviews for MEAT Eatery And Taproom

Reviewed December 14, 2013

The burger was incredible. Even better was the bacon that is made in house. We also had the turkey sandwich special which was amazing! We almost didn't go bc I did not feel like eating a burger, sausage, etc. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see the turkey sandwich special on the board when we arrived. Husband said it was the best turkey sandwich he ever had!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great hamburgers with original twist, quality meat, friendly service. Great choice of beers and comforting desserts. We tried the homemade coleslaw and it was very good. Excellent value ! Definitively recommand to go.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my family for dinner!! It's a very un-assuming spot with the best burger I've ever tasted. Fantastic micro brews paired with unique menu items makes a truly memorable meal. The staff is great & the food is incredible!! I recommend MEAT Eatery & Taproom very highly, especially if you're looking for something out of the ordinary.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by our bartender at Hawk's Cay. We stopped in on our way to Miami and the juicy Lucy inside and out burger was great. The homemade ketchup was so yummy. Service was great! We will be back.