“thank you, refreshing!!!”

MEAT Eatery And Taproom
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: M.E.A.T. Eatery And Taproom is a Cutting-Edge Quick-Service restaurant in the Upper Florida Keys. A Diners, Drive Ins and Dive spot featured for its Smoked Wings and Home Made Pork Rinds. It smokes its Pulled Pork, makes its own Sausage in-house, was named #1 Burger in Florida for it's stuffed Burger the Inside Out Juicy Lucy and Top 101 Burgers in America for the Nancy Pants Burger and even makes its own Ketchup and Mustard. MEAT also carries Craft Beers, Microwbrewed Sodas, Organic Wines and Fresh Made Ice Cream. Not to be missed traveling in the Keys!
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I run and operate a brick oven pizza and pasta place in Saint Thomas. M.E.A.T., made me feel at home, everything that could be made in house was. Quality ingredients made fresh. How can you go wrong? We ate lunch there two days in a row, yum!!

thanks again, e2

Write a ReviewReviews (1,014)

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband had the Home Wrecker COBE beef hotdog and couldn't finish it! That rarely happens! Our friend and I each had the chorizo burger. Yum! We couldn't sample the beers or wines this time, but plan to get back there soon to partake heavily! Their homemade condiments are excellent. Hoping they add some sort of crazy relish to the assortment. Staff is super friendly and the service quick. Islamorada is full of great places to eat, but I think this is our new favorite for lunch.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Decided to try MEAT based on other reviews on Trip Advisor. It is located in a strip center on the ocean side of the Overseas Highway. Don't let the size fool you. The staff was very friendly. My husband had a plain burger and said it tasted great. I had the pulled pork and it was delicious. The fries that accompanied the meal were crisp and seasoned perfectly. They also give you homemade catsup and mustard. Great selection of beer, homemade soft drinks and desserts (including adult shakes). We will definitely return for another meal.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stopped at the MEAT based on reviews by others here on TripAdvisor, and folks you were right!
Best burger I've had in along time! The staff were very friendly, small and nice restaurant. The t-shirts they sell states on the back, "You Can't Beat Our Meat." and they are right, the meat has a good taste. Many beers to choose from and our meal was not real expensive compared to other places we ate at.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

These guys here are good! Just about everything is homemade and somewhat nostalgic with a modern twist...try a Juicy Lucy and see what I mean or get here early enough for dinner and get the fried chicken before it runs out. We stop her often just to see what Chef George has been playing with lately...get some brisket whenever he makes it! Beer and wine selection is always interesting and great examples of styles or varietals.
If you haven't been you need to and if you have been you already know!