“Good meat.”

MEAT Eatery And Taproom
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: M.E.A.T. Eatery And Taproom is a Cutting-Edge Quick-Service restaurant in the Upper Florida Keys. A Diners, Drive Ins and Dive spot featured for its Smoked Wings and Home Made Pork Rinds. It smokes its Pulled Pork, makes its own Sausage in-house, was named #1 Burger in Florida for it's stuffed Burger the Inside Out Juicy Lucy and Top 101 Burgers in America for the Nancy Pants Burger and even makes its own Ketchup and Mustard. MEAT also carries Craft Beers, Microwbrewed Sodas, Organic Wines and Fresh Made Ice Cream. Not to be missed traveling in the Keys!
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We ate at this place twice while we were in the Keys. Enjoyed a glass of Guiness with the delicious Nancy Pants burger and duck fat fried french fries. Service was friendly and prompt. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank fireb0at
Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This place is hard to find - in a strip mall - so we never would have found it on our own. Went there last night. Watched sunset across the street at Marker 88 and then ate here! The turkey burger and Nancy Pants were some of the best burgers we ever had and the prices were very reasonable! Not a "pretty" atmosphere but great food after a great sunset nearby! Best of both worlds!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Since this restaurant has opened, I can't get enough. My only problem is that everyone else in town has also discovered this gem. The turkey burger is to die for- very creative and topped with Asian slaw. The Juicy Lucy is also incredible. You can't beat anything with the the house made bacon. The drink selection includes a variety of delicious craft brews and beer milkshakes- yum. This is my favorite place to take out of town visitors. Who needs a view when you can have delicious burgers, fried chicken, and homemade sausage? This place is heavenly!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great out of the way "locals" spot. It's in a little shopping center across from "88" where most of the tourists go. If you are looking for the best burger, this is the place! Homemade condiments and sodas, too!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I thought I knew a good hamburger untill I ate here! Now I realize after tasting one of the best burgers I have ever had that I have not been eating anything close to the delicious burger at M.E.A.T. restaurant! This place is small and quaint. You can also order and take out. I had the fancy nancy burger and all I can say was it was amazing! Mile Marker 88..don't miss it or you will be missing out!