“Yummy burgers and fries!”

MEAT Eatery And Taproom
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: M.E.A.T. Eatery And Taproom is a Cutting-Edge Quick-Service restaurant in the Upper Florida Keys. A Diners, Drive Ins and Dive spot featured for its Smoked Wings and Home Made Pork Rinds. It smokes its Pulled Pork, makes its own Sausage in-house, was named #1 Burger in Florida for it's stuffed Burger the Inside Out Juicy Lucy and Top 101 Burgers in America for the Nancy Pants Burger and even makes its own Ketchup and Mustard. MEAT also carries Craft Beers, Microwbrewed Sodas, Organic Wines and Fresh Made Ice Cream. Not to be missed traveling in the Keys!
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great out of the way "locals" spot. It's in a little shopping center across from "88" where most of the tourists go. If you are looking for the best burger, this is the place! Homemade condiments and sodas, too!

There are newer reviews for MEAT Eatery And Taproom

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I thought I knew a good hamburger untill I ate here! Now I realize after tasting one of the best burgers I have ever had that I have not been eating anything close to the delicious burger at M.E.A.T. restaurant! This place is small and quaint. You can also order and take out. I had the fancy nancy burger and all I can say was it was amazing! Mile Marker 88..don't miss it or you will be missing out!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Nice, small bar with carnivorous creations prepared with detail. The presentation is obviously prepared by a chef who thinks he is creating dishes in an upscale restaurant (not a bad thing at all). As gintheus put it best: "Upscale bar food with a twist." The pulled pork that I have normally had is slathered with BBQ sauce, however M.E.A.T. does it right. The fries weren't as good as I was expecting, but they were above average. The menu is condensed, but I would have no trouble being a repeat customer if I lived near it.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Upscale bar food with a twist. Great place with lots of cool varieties of beer. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

What a pleasure, my wife and I were there about 3 weeks ago, she had the pulled pork which was outstanding, and I had the duck fat fries and the house burger. This was hands down the best burger that I have ever had and I've had some exceptional ones. They really care about what they are doing , and this is must go to place, I would drive out of my way to get back there. We were also very pleased with the friendly and helpful folks that were working there. Thanks for an awesome experience