“Great chef, lovely dinner”
Review of Nikai Sushi

Nikai Sushi
Ranked #37 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located In The Cheeca Lodge and Spa
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I visit Nikai fairly regularly these days, thanks to our having met Chef Dana. My husband has a shellfish allergy, and in the past we have been concerned about him eating sushi. Chef Dana makes sure that things are sanitized properly and my husband loves being able to eat sushi again. The food is always spectacular, and Chef Dana is extremely knowledgeable and capable of serving us the finest sushi we've ever had.

1  Thank Alice L

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I are staying at the Cheeca Lodge. We ate at Nikai Sushi last night and had a fantastic dinner. The sushi is very creative. We had a roll that had filet in it...excellent!! It was a great experience with great service!

1  Thank Jta1010
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Chef Cy fed us as we asked him to take care of us. The most delectable awesome sushi I have ever had! It makes the rest of the Sushi world look amateur. Thank you to Chef Cy and his gourmet
sushi offerings!

1  Thank TJStack
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The sushi chef (from Montana) was the best, very detailed and particular making everything a work of art. His wing-man (Danny) gave us the best attention and made sure we got the best desert table to accompany the zepoles, gelato and coffee.

1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The restaurant and the grounds of cheeca resort are beautiful. The sushi is fresh, the portions are generous. This is a more upscale restaurant than most in Islamorada. It's a little more on the expensive side but worth it for a nice evening.

1  Thank clee4401