“Delicieux”

Bitton Bistro Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Charming French cafe in the heart of Islamorada! EVERY DAY FROM 7AM to 5PM Crepes, homemade Italian gelato, salads, sandwiches. French bakery and the best espresso! Kids corner, Free WI-FI and latest magazines for your review... Take out - Boat lunch boxes - light catering.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The French chef takes food very, very seriously. I ordered a cappuccino and once he made it I took my sweet time deciding what to eat while my beverage sat there. He urged me to drink my cappuccino before it gets cold and doesn't taste right. The food was delicious. If you speak French even a little bit speak it with the chef, it totally makes a difference that you made an effort.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was there about a week ago, and we had crapes. They were wonderful. The place is clean, and the service is good. I recommend it. I do think the prices are a bit high.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The food was fabulous. The coffee amazing. And the staff and chef made us feel right at home. We stopped for lunch, and had a yummy shrimp quiche. The salad dressing was homemade and really good. I just wish I had room for the yummy looking desserts in the case.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Delicious quiche and sandwich with lovely side salad finished with fantastic chocolate cappuccino and Yummy gelato! Going for breakfast tomorrow for latte and chocolate croissant and mango smoothie! All you can want! Perfect french bistro with added bonus of a bakery!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Loved the tiny little ice cream cup option. Sometimes you just want a little bit. My croissant and Coffee were very good. I wish we could've tried the food. The atmosphere was quite bright and relaxed.