“Bitton Bistro French Cafe-abulous.”
Review of Bitton Bistro Cafe

Bitton Bistro Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Charming French cafe in the heart of Islamorada! EVERY DAY FROM 7AM to 5PM Crepes, homemade Italian gelato, salads, sandwiches. French bakery and the best espresso! Kids corner, Free WI-FI and latest magazines for your review... Take out - Boat lunch boxes - light catering.
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Three of my clan of five were out and about during vacation. Stopped in here just to take a look. Ended up finding a gem. Bottom line to me is one must eat here. We walked out of what we intended on being a 'snack' and ended up spending over $50. gulp. But gulp the best food down of the trip. Took back a whole plethora of baked goods for the two that did not go with. And my eldest dear son came over to me with a look on his face like he had just found the answer to our existence... in the form of the almond pastry. He said it was the best thing he had ever tasted in his entire life. Normally I would not be in the market for a $9 crepe. But the Papi (nutella, banana and strawberry) crepe was huge, fresh and expertly prepared cuisine!

Seriously... just go here and order a few things. It has my highest recommendation.

2  Thank JSVTR

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Excellent, personalized service and food. Owner cooks it all. We were having trouble finding an option for my husband, who doesn't eat fish, meat or eggs. They had several soups and a sandwich that he loved. My crust less spinach quiche, salad and citron crepe were delicious and fresh. Been here less than a year - worth trying.

1  Thank Suetrev64
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Don't let the storefront fool you- this place has yummy food. Everything is fresh and tasty. I can't wait to go back to try the crepes and the quiche. They'll also pack your sandwiches for your fishing trip or picnic.

2  Thank Liz W
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Excellent pastries, sandwiches, salads, crepes & coffees.
We stopped in for lunch during a monsoon rain this past weekend.
Service was both attentive and friendly, atmosphere warm & enjoyable.
Our lunch prepared with great care by the owner/chef was excellent, .
All breads and pastries are baked fresh every morning.
A delightful alternative to the usual Keys fare.
Enjoy!

1  Thank thomasgft
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We rented a house near Britons at 82 and old highway. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner one morning while I was out on my bike looking for breakfast food for the tribe. He was just starting to pull the first batches of pastries out of his ovens. The smell was incredible. I learned he was from France and had studied there to bake his pastries. I bought a box of stuff and a coffee and took it home. It was so incredibly flaky like eating crunchy air, lol. Amazing. The prices are high but its Islamorada , get used to it.

1  Thank TheFeesh