“Great place to eat”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We invite you to visit BOB'S BUNZ ISLAMORADA RESTAURANT & BAKERY for a great BREAKFAST, LUNCH or PASTRY that will soon become as much a part of your Florida Keys experience as basking in the sun or relaxing under a palm tree!We feature over 100 items on our regular menu, as well as "Daily Specials". Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delectable Bakery treats. Choose from a wide variety of Fresh Baked Pastries: muffins, cookies, pies and of course our famous Cinnamon Bunz and Sticky Bunz... After all, they are the "BEST BUNZ IN TOWN"!
Reviewed October 28, 2008

We stopped here both on the way to (breakfast) & from (lunch) Key West. We had the Bob's Belly Buster special for breakfast. It was good & plentiful homemade food. We also tried the mini cinnamon bunz and mini sticky bunz for a breakfast appetizer. The cinnamon bunz are just incredible! They even heat them up for you. Yummy!
For lunch one person in my party had the fish sandwich. It was a hamburger bun with a whole piece of fresh catch of the day. She could have made three sandwiches from the piece of fish they gave her & it was delicious. My only wish is that I had ordered the fish sandwich. We also each HAD to have a cinnamon bunz again. The food is homemade & the prices are great.

Reviewed September 10, 2008

The breakfast here was terrific! I had the banana bread french toast and it was awesome! I was still talking about it for a couple weeks after. The food was homemade and that made a big difference. The staff was also very inviting and the service was good as well. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the keys.

Reviewed August 20, 2008

Recently I decided to try a different breakfast spot in Islamorada with some friends from out of town. I do not live here but I am a regular from Fort Lauderdale. I ordered the Huevos Rancheros that was about half the size it used to be and overcooked. The tortilla was like cardboard and the basted eggs were hard boiled. The grits that were served on the side were cold and had to be sent back. The replacement was warm but tasteless. My girfriend ordered the Philly Cheesesteak that hardly had any cheese and was served cold, dry and the bread was not toasted. We will not be going back.

1  Thank burningspears
Reviewed August 14, 2008

We ate here for our last morning in Islamorada (August 2008). We'd seen the Bob's Buns Too (across the street) and tried to go there, but that is their "dinner" restaurant, this is the place to go for breakfast. Their cinnamon rolls are just incredible! I had a spinach/tomato omlette which actually wasn't good. My son ordered their cinnamon roll french toast - of course it was good. I would definately go back, just not get the omlette.

Reviewed May 18, 2008

Thirteen of us got on our motorcycles this Sunday morning for a leasurely ride to the Isla Morada restaurant & Bakery for breakfast. All of us very much enjoyed our menu selection and excellent service. The eggs benedict with blue crab are very tastey! Excellent food, service, prices, and family atmosphere. If in the Keys, it's worth the stop!