“great breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We invite you to visit BOB'S BUNZ ISLAMORADA RESTAURANT & BAKERY for a great BREAKFAST, LUNCH or PASTRY that will soon become as much a part of your Florida Keys experience as basking in the sun or relaxing under a palm tree!We feature over 100 items on our regular menu, as well as "Daily Specials". Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delectable Bakery treats. Choose from a wide variety of Fresh Baked Pastries: muffins, cookies, pies and of course our famous Cinnamon Bunz and Sticky Bunz... After all, they are the "BEST BUNZ IN TOWN"!
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We often eat breakfast here and have enjoyed it immensely. The bunz are fabulous and I prefer the scrambled eggs here opposed to other restaurants in area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved the cinnamon buns. They were huge.Everything is baked fresh daily. A must when we are in the area.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Returned after almost 2 long years away from Islamorada and the staff immediately remembered my family! We love the delicious, inexpensive breakfasts here, and we love the staff. The cinnamon bunt of different sizes are perfect for the different members of our family. The ...get this...bread pudding French toast was amazingly delicious. When staying at Cheeca, we always have breakfast every day at Bob's Bunz and the Islamorada Bakery. Thanks to the great staff for continuing a great family tradition. The owner gave my daughters a little "gift" just because they behaved well. Thanks again to everyone for the great local advice, and a great few days of breakfast. We will be back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I each had a great breakfast at a great price. Great service. We would go back. We did not try the pastries or the "bunz", but they looked amazing!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have had both my wedding cake and just this passed weekend I had my birthday cake made by bob bunzs...
I am in love.. If I could I would have them make a cake for everything in my life!!.. you know I just might.

Every time when we where ordering the cakes they made sure we all where on the same page. My needs and wants where met to the highest stander of baking!....
they not only look pretty but taste even better!!