“Wish we could have stayed longer....”
Review of Bob's Bunz

Bob's Bunz
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We invite you to visit BOB'S BUNZ ISLAMORADA RESTAURANT & BAKERY for a great BREAKFAST, LUNCH or PASTRY that will soon become as much a part of your Florida Keys experience as basking in the sun or relaxing under a palm tree!We feature over 100 items on our regular menu, as well as "Daily Specials". Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delectable Bakery treats. Choose from a wide variety of Fresh Baked Pastries: muffins, cookies, pies and of course our famous Cinnamon Bunz and Sticky Bunz... After all, they are the "BEST BUNZ IN TOWN"!
Miami Beach, Florida
“Wish we could have stayed longer....”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stopped in on our way out of town to get a coffee and one of the aforementioned bunz...the bunz were in fact quite tasty and the frosting light-as-air. Would have benefitted from being heated up a bit (which they at least don't do on the takeaway) but all good. Our only wish was that we had had the time to stay and have a proper breakfast as the food coming out of the kitchen looked and smelled amazing.

Visited July 2013

Sanford, Florida
“Chose your selections wisely.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We made a point to eat breakfast here when we were passing thru on our way to Key West because of the great reviews. We arrived Sun. @10am and had to wait for an inside table which wasn't very long . They did have a extensive menu and it was hard to decide but in the end my husband ordered the country fried steak smothered with sausage gravy, 2 eggs , home fries and toast. I ordered the eggs benidict with grits. My husband said everything was very good and since he knows how I love good sausage gravy insisted I take a bite.I have to admit it made me question my order, which was also very good so I decided to also order the biscuits and gravy for us to share. Well I din't know what happened within the fifteen minutes of getting our first order and this one but to say I was disappointed is an understatement. When it was brought out it looked very good but after the first bite we both were wondering what happened to that delicious sausage gravy that my husband had just had on his southern fried steak? This was so disappointing, not to mention the biscuts that were of a cold, hard, and dry cake like texture instead of fluffy biscut texture? No amount of salt and pepper could salvage this mess.We ended up not eating it. Well instead of conplaining we decided to just leave.So if you are hunger for biscuits and gravy I would venture elswere.

• Visited August 2012
Houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was okay, baked desserts were not fresh”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

breakfast was overall good, but the bakery is really over hiped. Not a freshly baked cinnimon bun, just average.

Visited September 2012
Islamorada, Florida
“Great Breakfast.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

You may have to wait to be seated but it is worth the wait. Very cozy. Lots of dishes to choose from. Well prepared. Reasonable price.

Visited July 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Pricey and tasted old”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Place was crowded but maybe those regulars aren't used to fresh pastries. They were just okay. Not like they were prepared fresh daily.

• Visited July 2013