“Good place for breakfast”
Review of Bob's Bunz

Bob's Bunz
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We invite you to visit BOB'S BUNZ ISLAMORADA RESTAURANT & BAKERY for a great BREAKFAST, LUNCH or PASTRY that will soon become as much a part of your Florida Keys experience as basking in the sun or relaxing under a palm tree!We feature over 100 items on our regular menu, as well as "Daily Specials". Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delectable Bakery treats. Choose from a wide variety of Fresh Baked Pastries: muffins, cookies, pies and of course our famous Cinnamon Bunz and Sticky Bunz... After all, they are the "BEST BUNZ IN TOWN"!
Tampa, Florida
“Good place for breakfast”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The giant cinnamon bun was warm and delish...the waffle, not so much. Was a flabby, undercooked waffle. But, overall, friendly service and casual atmosphere, good for a traveler.

Visited May 2013

Timmins, Canada
“Sticky Fingers”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stopped here on a whim and loved everything about this place. Small, fast paced, clean, friendly and the sticky buns are out of this world.

Visited May 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great little place!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

A good breakfast and wonderful baked goods. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I would definitely say this is the place for lunch or breakfast in Islamorada.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto
“Breakfast just OK - pastries great”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Because the hotel we stayed at did not have a restaurant we ended up here for breakfast. Typical eggs/bacon/sausage/fries nothing to write home about. However once you are inside there is a delicious smell of baked goods. Good service in a clean homey atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
Micco, Florida
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We visited this little gem on the weekend after Thanksgiving 2009 on our way home from a Key West vacation. We had burgers and fries and took home two huge boxes of baked goodies and my husband bought what would become his absolute favorite koozie. Well last week I did the unthinkable; I threw out his koozie by mistake...I waited days to tell him, worried how he would take it. When I finally did he had the most pitiful frowny face ever. That afternoon I went on their website and looked at their online store...no koozies to be found, so I emailed the owner and all but begged for a replacement. She responded quickly and searched tirelessly for days, keeping me updated with her progress, then she emailed and said that she had found one and sent it to me by mail in no time. The look on my husbands face when he got the koozie this morning was priceless. Thank you Gloria and to all of you at Bob's Bunz.

Amber & Chris Neary