“Delicious food and friendly service!”
Review of Bob's Bunz

Bob's Bunz
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We invite you to visit BOB'S BUNZ ISLAMORADA RESTAURANT & BAKERY for a great BREAKFAST, LUNCH or PASTRY that will soon become as much a part of your Florida Keys experience as basking in the sun or relaxing under a palm tree!We feature over 100 items on our regular menu, as well as "Daily Specials". Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delectable Bakery treats. Choose from a wide variety of Fresh Baked Pastries: muffins, cookies, pies and of course our famous Cinnamon Bunz and Sticky Bunz... After all, they are the "BEST BUNZ IN TOWN"!
Reviewed May 18, 2008

Thirteen of us got on our motorcycles this Sunday morning for a leasurely ride to the Isla Morada restaurant & Bakery for breakfast. All of us very much enjoyed our menu selection and excellent service. The eggs benedict with blue crab are very tastey! Excellent food, service, prices, and family atmosphere. If in the Keys, it's worth the stop!

Reviewed April 17, 2008

We began our day, everyday, with the mini pecan rolls, banana cream filled sweet rolls and chocolate croissants. Pure decadence still warm from the oven. Worth saving up calories for the rest of the year. Well done gang!

1  Thank cjlifecycle
Reviewed March 30, 2008

We ate here on Easter for lunch. I had a fish and chips basket with crunchy grouper which I love and sweet potato fries. The grouper was great. This is a very casual eatery. I would recommend it to all.

Reviewed March 12, 2008

We had breakfast at Bobs Bunz this morning before heading out to Bahia Honda. They serve a late breakfast. We got up late and was looking for a place to eat breakfast around 11:00. I had the western omelet and my husband had the Islamorda omelet. Both were delicious. The server, I think her name was Veronica, was peppy, friendly, fast and accomandating. I was hoping for an espresso, but the regular coffee was very good. Cute, fun, and relaxing. I would stop again but we are moving on.

1  Thank Sourdough
Reviewed February 18, 2008

This is the place to go for a grouper sandwich. Yumm!

The Key Lime Pie here was wonderful as well. Overall we were very pleased with our lunch and dessert.

We were beyond pleased with the staff! Our server was great. The people here are very friendly! Highly recommended for a great breakfast or lunch!