“Quality going down over past 8 months”
Review of Bob's Bunz

Bob's Bunz
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Islamorada
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We invite you to visit BOB'S BUNZ ISLAMORADA RESTAURANT & BAKERY for a great BREAKFAST, LUNCH or PASTRY that will soon become as much a part of your Florida Keys experience as basking in the sun or relaxing under a palm tree!We feature over 100 items on our regular menu, as well as "Daily Specials". Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our delectable Bakery treats. Choose from a wide variety of Fresh Baked Pastries: muffins, cookies, pies and of course our famous Cinnamon Bunz and Sticky Bunz... After all, they are the "BEST BUNZ IN TOWN"!
Colorado
“Quality going down over past 8 months”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I've eaten at Bob's Bunz for quite a few years when in the area. Breakfast has always been very good. This trip we tried breakfast and it was marginal. I had a Belgian waffle and it was doughy and not crisp. Another day we tried a take out lunch. It cost $10 and was a turkey sandwich with provolone cheese, also very marginal. Today we tried lunch again. I ordered a shrimp basket and asked for coleslaw with it. I was told they had no coleslaw. So I asked if they had another side I could order that was "healthy." The waitress said, "french fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings." REALLY?? I asked if they had tomatoes or anything else. Answer was, "no." We spent $26 on lunch and did not eat all of our food because it was less than average. We will not be going back.

Visited January 2013

Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic place for breakfast and the best Bunz's around”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

When ever we get to Islamorda Bob's Bunz is the only place we have breakfast. He has a very large breakfast menu, including scrapple and since I'm a Philly guy, I love my scrapple. His bunzs are out of this world. Waitress are all friendly, food is excellent.

Visited December 2012
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“go for the bunz”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

typical breakfast food, great bakery and honey buns. this is a solid breakfast restaurant. no view to mention, service is quick and reliable.

Visited January 2013
“This place is still great”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast here twice on my last keys visit food and service were great both times the food is a little pricey but well worth or always good and cooked as ordered.

Berryville, Virginia
“Good food,large portions, great service”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Key West at the suggestion of a friend. We were delightfully surprised at the quality of the food, the speed of being served, the size of the portions. Our waitress, Holly was cheerful, efficient and professional. We will be back.